Are you ready to join a team of elite spa professionals? The Spa at Yellow Creek demands excellence from each of our staff members. In return, you share in our journey of delivering impactful moments to our guests each minute of the day. Our leadership team and senior staff works closely with you to refine your skills and share our culture in order to deliver excellence to each of our guests.
The Spa at Yellow Creek is seeking an experienced certified personal trainer to add to our existing training team. We provide support for any efforts that you make to develop a client base. In addition to PT, we would love someone who also would like to develop more Group X, boot-camps, clinics, and specialty classes. We are looking for someone motivated, passionate, "walks the fitness talk", and ready to take our gym to the next level. For the past 11 years, we have offered an integrated approach to health and wellness through the use of our spa and fitness facilities.
Candidates must be available weekday mornings and evenings and must be flexible to accommodate client's schedules. The candidate is required to have at least one of the following personal training certifications: NASM, NFPT, ISSA, NCCPT, IFPA, ACE or NPTI.
Please note, we are a smoke-free environment. To learn more about our brand, please visit www.yellowcreekspa.com
***Please make sure to attach a cover letter and resume.
We offer a competitive, experienced based compensation package including health insurance.
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to self-promote and network.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About–Our Nail Specialists are licensed by the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology. After being selected to join our team, our manicurists go through a 30 hour 1-month training from our senior therapists, leadership team and product representatives to refine their skills and teach them our wonderful treatments to bring our guests world-class hand and foot care every time.
Requirements–Must be a licensed Manicurist or Cosmetologist by The Ohio State Board of Cosmetology. Candidates with experience working within the industry are preferred. Training is provided on The Spa's protocols, candidates should be able to perform basic manicures and pedicure treatments with attention to detail and customization.
Current Needs–We currently have an opening for a nail specialist who is available on Saturdays and some weeknights. Part-time therapist will work approximately 8–10 hours/week.
If you are interested in this position, please send cover letter, resume and availability to: email@example.com